That’s a pretty impressive number for OpenTable considering their app has only been out for a year on the iPhone. The BlackBerry app only came out in August of last year. OpenTable also announced that they have generated over $100 million in sales for their restaurant partners through their mobile application. That is a sign of success for a mobile application.
In case you don’t remember OpenTables free application allows you to:
- Search by address or use your GPS to find restaurants
closest to your current location (GPS depends on carrier
and device capability)
- Refine restaurant list by cuisine, price or availability
- Invite fellow diners via email
- Manage upcoming reservations
- Make free, instantly confirmed restaurant reservations at over 10,000 restaurants
- OpenTable members earn valuable Dining Rewards Points redeemable for Dining Cheques good at any OpenTable restaurant
Check out more information at this link.