Bolt browser for BlackBerry got an update today to V. 1.7 with some nice new features. One of the things that made Bolt hard to use was the small font but it looks like they have improved this with the option to zoom in, and added some BlackBerry specific shortcuts. It got improvements in the video support including ESPN video stream.
You can pick up the update by going to www.Boltbrowser.com on you BlackBerry.
List Of Changes
- – Support for Widgets (web applications) that can be installed directly from BOLT
- – Direct integration of Twitter Posting
- – Advanced Download Manager – allowing for multiple simultaneous file downloads with pause – resume option
- – Automatic socket support for most users (resulting in a 15% speed increase)
- – Spanish and Russian language support
- – Support for YouTube videos embedded in 3rd party sites
- – Support for ESPN and CNN videos
- – New shortcut keys that enable users to zoom in or out directly from the keypad, as well as navigating to the top or bottom of a page in full screen view
- – BlackBerry-specific shortcut keys for scrolling to the top, bottom, left, and right of a page
- – Common shortcut keys for both BlackBerry and non-BlackBerry devices with QWERTY keypad
- – More sensitive button support on web forms
- – Search widget to allow editing and searching of selected text on web page