Xonix World Tour reminds me of a game I used to play way back in the day. I cant remember the name of the game which is annoying the hell out of me. You essentially had to draw lines to make the screen smaller without the balls bouncing into you.
Xonix is just a more modern version of that game where you need to slowly cut off portions of the screen while avoiding the inhabitants within a certain time limit. The game is quite addictive and works on both touchscreen and trackpad devices. On touchscreen devices you can even use the Accelerometer to control the game. You really need to see the video below to understand how the game works.
- Accelerometer / Trackball control
- 6 beautiful locations worldwide: Caribbean, Egypt, Alps, India, Antarctica and Jungle.
- Various enemies: crabs, birds, bugs, butterflies, penguins and even Yeti 🙂
- Over 50 exciting levels
- Bonuses that help you to survive
- Clear graphics
- Music and sound effects
- Coming in version 1.1: Save uncovered images as wallpapers for your BlackBerry.