BBHZM-Soft let us know about this new application called ProcessView-EventLog. This application lets you see information about the status of your BlackBerry’s memory, battery, network & the event log. The size of this app is fairly small for what it does. It is available to purchase at the BR Store for $2.99 at this LINK
Here is more information from the description:
ProcessView-EventLog is a Professional And Information Tool, For Your BlackBerry (That Should be Present on your BlackBerry Device). With this Application, You Can View a List of All the Visible Application Processes That are Running on your Blackberry. Just Run the Application And Voila, the List Will be Appear.
This Application not Only Displays the List of Applications Running, You Can Also Open and Clean your Blackberry System’s EventLog.
Besides That, The Application Comes with Extra Options Such as Displaying the Information of your Battery, Memory and Network Status.
List of Features:
- View The List Of All the Visible Application Running.
- View The List As a Module Name.
- Clear your BlackBerry System’s EventLog.
- Open your BlackBerry System’ EventLog.
- View the Information About your Memory Device(Free Memory, Total Memory And Flash Total).
- View the Information About your Battery (Battery Level, Status and Temperature).
- View the Information About your Network (Carrier Name, Status, Signal Level, Packets Send, Packets Received and Voltage Level).
- Turn your Radio On/Off.
- Do not Take A lof Space.
- Friendly Interface and Easy to Use.
- UPGRADES WILL BE FREE!.
The makers of this application have offered 50 free copies to our readers, to get a chance to win simply leave a comment and let us know of any features you might want to see later on on this application. Comments must be left before Wednesday midnight Eastern US time. Thanks to @giopand for letting us know about this application.