Rory let us know that the popular utility AddOnis will be on sale all day today 25% off. The software is regularly $9.99 & you can purchase it today for $7.46. If you are not familiar with the software here are is a description of the software:
AddOnis is the All-In-One utility that your Blackberry can not be without! Nominated for the Best Utility App of 2009.
With the installation of only one small file, AddOnis adds features normally added by multiple utilities – and with AddOnis – all of these extensions have been designed to work together perfectly in harmony.
AddOnis extends system functionality, enabling features missing from the system that make your device easier and more efficient to use by adding all of the choices you always wanted to your menu selections.
AddOnis also adds features to the device, letting you selectively block or permit calls from certain numbers, adding options to various alerts, adding a configurable missed call indicator, providing In-Call notifications and so much more. Review the full feature list below for a complete listing of what AddOnis can do for you!
- NEW FEATURE for AddOnis v1.3.0
- New LED Reset option in AddOnis Phone Menu!
- NEW FEATURES for AddOnis v1.2.8:
- New Firewall Engine! The Firewall now works even faster!
- New "Address book Only" Firewall mode.
- New "Auto Wi-Fi Power Off", if Wi-Fi is out of coverage, it will automatically be turned off to conserve precious battery power.
- New "Emoticons" (uninstall & reinstall if you have a prior version)
- New"Tone Notification" in InCall Notification options.
- Vibrate on call connect/disconnect, the vibration duration is configurable.
- Vibrate when ringing on incoming calls (in profiles, phone needs to be set to Ring ).
- Choice of vibration type,user can choose Pulse or Constant.
- After hang-up, the user is prompted to add new number to Address book or to update existing contact.
- Log incoming calls and outgoing calls to the Calendar, user can select different calendars and choose to log these events as private.
- In-Call notification at user defined periods during calls, the notification type can be set to Vibrate, and the vibration duration or tone volume are both configurable.
The list of features is longer you can read about it or purchase it at this link