I am not sure how many of you are using Cerience’s RepliGo PDF Reader on your BlackBerry but Tom let me know they have upgraded RepliGo to version 2.0. The new version is much faster has better integration. The only downside is that the upgrade is not free for current owners. I am not sure what the upgrade fee is but you can pick up the full version for $9.95 in the BerryReview Store until Jan 20th or for some reason $19.95 at www.cerience.com.
Change log for version 2:
- New page caching provides faster loading of new and previously viewed pages.
- New continuous page display allows for quick and easy navigation between pages.
- Improved integration with the BlackBerry Messages application. Selecting “Open Attachment” will now download and open email attachments automatically without the need to manually specify a folder location.
- New progressive rendering provides real-time feedback as pages are loaded.
- New file management features: Delete, Copy, Move, New Folder, Rename and Save.
- New Send as Email feature allows PDF files to be emailed directly from the application.
- New Select Text feature for copying text to the clipboard and pasting it into other applications.
- Enhanced support for Asian-based languages and character sets.
- Speed improvements on large and complex PDF files.
- Fixed rendering issue when scrolling on a BlackBerry Storm II device.
- Improved document loading and memory usage.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.