Thumbplay was showing off their new music store app at the RIM booth here at CES. The new app is in private beta and you can request an invite at music.thumbplay.com. They have the top 4 music labels signed on to provide music along with many other private labels.
- Unlimited, on-demand access to any artist or album; includes millions of high-quality songs
- Search – Find music by artist, song, album or genre; includes free previews of all songs
- Favorites – a quick, intuitive way to build a personal music collection that automatically synchronizes between smartphones and the desktop app
- Online and offline smartphone access, listen to music without Wi-Fi or network connection. Whether underground or mid-flight, playlists are available for listening offline — delivering true portability on BlackBerry smartphones
- Effortless playlist creation; add songs or albums to playlists which automatically, wirelessly synchronize across PC, Mac and Smartphone devices
- AutoPlaylist — Instantly generate expert recommendations based on favorite songs; a great way to discover new music
- iTunes playlist re-creation within Thumbplay Music’s desktop app. With a few clicks, recreate iTunes playlists and have them available on your PC and BlackBerry Smartphone.