Twinkler Software has released another new application called InstantLog. This application runs in the background and lets you log calls, emails, and SMS to your calendar. Its kind of like a journal and you can set what calendar it logs to along with stopping certain email and SMS from being logged.
It is available now in the store for $3.99 at this link. You can find the description below:
InstantLog runs silently and unobtrusively in the background letting the user choose to log Incoming Email and/or SMS Messages to the native Blackberry Calendar (user selectable). Optionally, InstantLog can also record all Incoming, Outgoing, and Missed Calls to the Calendar. The user can select a calendar for logging if multiple calendars are available on the device. InstantLog also features a Logging Firewall that allows the user to define Email and SMS messages that will not be logged for privacy purposes! Use InstantLog for Business to record important communications or for billing purposes and save the information to your work calendar. Use InstantLog personally to save important communications to your personal calendar. InstantLog lets you choose a different calendar to save each type of message to and is compatible with multiple BES / BIS calendars!
- Log Incoming Email to your Calendar.
- Log Incoming SMS to your Calendar.
- Log Incoming / Outgoing / Missed Calls to your Calendar.
- Logging Firewall to define Email Addresses and SMS Messages that Will Not be logged to the calendar.
- Creates a new entry for each new message.
- Appends to an entry when you send a reply.
- Use a different Calendar to save and record each type of message.
- Runs silently in the background and requires no user intervention.
- Compatible with BES and multiple BIS Calendars.