We have covered SplashID in the past. It is a powerful app that stores your passwords, or credit card information & SplashShopper lets you create shopping list on the BlackBerry or Desktop that can be Synchronized.
SplashID Features include:
- SplashID safely and securely stores all of your personal identification information including user names, passwords, credit cards, calling cards, bank accounts, PINs, and more
- Unlimited number of customizable record types and categories for storing all kinds of personal information
- Customizable List View supports color and icons
- Password protection, using Blowfish encryption, keeps your data safe and secure
- Synchronize data between the handheld and desktop using the included desktop software
- Send records to other SplashID users
- Customize records with icons
- Field Masking (for sensitive data like passwords)
- Customizable Field Labels on a per record basis
- Automatic Password Generator – for generating passwords based on user criteria
This application is available for purchase through the BR store for $29.95 at this link
SplashShopper is a shopping list application Both a BB application and Desktop with Syncronization
- Simple, intuitive interface
- Create an unlimited number of shopping lists each with its own categories, custom fields and icon
- Quickly enter items using auto-fill
- Customize the column display, row coloring and sort order for each list
- Generate memorized shopping lists with QuickLists
- Synchronize with SplashShopper Desktop
- Assign Items to multiple stores & track per-store prices
- Create cross-platform vShop files for sharing customized SplashShopper lists with other users
SplashShopper is also available through the BR store for $29.95 at this link
They do come with a free 30 day trial so you can check them out before buying them but they are sure nice applications to have to keep your hectic life more organized.
Giveaway: The makers of this application are wanting to give 20 lucky readers a free copy one or the other application.
Rules: Simply leave a comment below before Midnight Wednesday the 23rd for a chance to win a free copy of either one, the winners will be chosen at random and for each application, no double comments are allowed. Good luck.