We knew this was coming but Scott let me know that Exchange My Mail is offering Hosted BlackBerry Enterprise Server for Google Apps! That means you can get 90% of the BES experience with Google Apps.
The price is a bit high at $9.99/month with a $50 setup fee but this is the first service we have seen so maybe competition will drive it down. I am not sure if the price includes the $50 per email fee for Google Apps Premier but I hope it does. You will also definitely have to have a BES capable plan from your carrier since it will still require BES support.
Check out the full details at this link or read about the features below:
- Push email delivery and send – Messages sent from and received in your Gmail inbox are automatically pushed to your BlackBerry device within 60 seconds, keeping both inboxes up-to-date.
- Read/delete synchronization – Emails read or deleted on your BlackBerry device are marked as read or deleted in your Gmail inbox, and vice-versa.
- Folder/label synchronization – Select folders on your BlackBerry device to synchronize with labels in your Gmail interface.
- Global address lookup – Search for and access email addresses and phone numbers for other users on your company domain.
- Calendar access – View your Google Calendar events and schedule from the native BlackBerry application, with one-way synchronization from your Google Calendar to BlackBerry device.
- Contacts synchronization – Contacts in your BlackBerry address book and in your Gmail account are automatically synchronized. Information added to Gmail is pushed to your BlackBerry device within 5 minutes, and vice-versa.