Ronen mentioned Viira the other day which was updated to version 2.0. The application integrates with your email system & the calendar allowing you to manage your emails & link entries into the native calendar.
The main features from their descriptions are:
- helps you stay on top of your busy schedule by enabling you to leverage the principles of David Allen’s best-selling Getting Things Done® in your day-to-day life.
- Stay on top of your Inbox: Create Viira email tasks based on incoming email messages and classify them right away by project, context or day.
- Projects, Contexts: Built in support for both projects and contexts.
- Next Actions: Easily assign the next action for each project, context or day.
- Appointments: Events and appointments are part of your GTD system.
- Day Tasks: Assign a day to your tasks and view your day at a glance.
- Always There: No active internet connection is required so your GTD habits don’t need to end with your network coverage.
If you would like to know more about it you can check out their website at http://www.kartamobile.com/
The application cost is $29.99 but they do have a free trial, and the first 3 to leave a comment on this post will receive a free copy of this application.