Is that time of year again when a lot of you are doing lots of shopping right? In this days if you are like me you tend to shop online right form your BlackBerry. eWallet is a BlackBerry application by Ilium Software that stores your credit cards, passwords, PINs, calling cards, accounts, usernames and much more on your BlackBerry. The information is encrypted and you are the only one that has access to it. The application was updated recently to version 7.0, check out Ronen’s post for more information.
- Use AutoPass with Firefox: eWallet’s AutoPass feature now enters usernames and passwords for you in Firefox, as well as Internet Explorer.
- Enjoy a great new look: eWallet for Windows has a brand-new interface, making it easier than ever to work with your info. And if the new look just isn’t for you – choose the Classic Style to use eWallet the way you remember it!
- Give eWallet some personal touches: personalize eWallet with a selection of styles, color schemes, and background options for a one-of-a-kind look.
- Open your most used cards fast: the new Recent Card list shows you which cards you’ve just had open, so you can switch back to them quickly.
- Keep eWallet ready when you need it: leave the program running when your wallet locks on security timeout – no waiting for eWallet to load the next time you need to open a wallet.
- Get quick tips as you work: new ToolTips offer pointers and teach you how to use eWallet’s options, so you can learn more as you go.
- Choose one style for all your cards: set global properties for your cards like the gradient background color, card borders, showing the icon or the hidden fields, and more.
- Read your info quickly: optional shading for alternate rows makes it easier to see each card item when you’re working in Flex View.
- Find help fast if you need it: eWallet’s Help Center links you right to our email support, online knowledgebase, step-by-step tutorials and full eWallet documentation.
- Work on Windows 7: eWallet is fully compatible with the new Windows 7 OS, as well as Windows Vista and XP.
- Enjoy many other new features: eWallet 7.0 also has improved remote sync options, updated printing (including print preview), a customizable Quick Access toolbar, faster search that displays results as you type – there are too many updates to list!
Giveaway Details: A chance to win a free copy of eWallet, there are 20 available.
Rules: Leave a comment here before Midnight Monday the 14th, no double comments are allowed, if we do see one you will be disqualified
The application is available for purchase at the BR store for $19.95 which is not too bad for what it does, and you can also read a full description of the product.