The holidays are coming and whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa or Chrismikka…you are going to be giving and receiving gifts. Over the course of this year I have reviewed many products, so I thought that before the holidays I would go through my favorites for you in time for you to make your secret santa assignment count. So here we go…
- Bluetooth Headset Upgrade: Almost everyone has a bluetooth headset that is years old. But there is good reason to upgrade. Those dorky little headsets have come a long way. New bluetooth headsets can be luxurious, isolate your voice in a room full of people, play music from your phone and even protect your ear prolonged use. The new Jawbone Prime is small, pretty and uses dual microphones and a vibration sensor to cancel out background noises. The SoundID200 is a headset designed by an ear doctor to make sure that your hearing comes first. The Jabra Stone comes with a carrying pouch that recharges the headset when not in use. While the headset itself wraps behind the ear and does away with the boom altogether–one of the slickest looking headsets in years.
- Bluetooth Stereo Headphones: Whether you are using your Blackberry or an iPod for your music needs, wired headphones are so 90’s. To upgrade friends and family this season think about buying them bluetooth stereo headphones. The Jabra Halo is the higher end padded model and has touch sensitive controls. While the Motorola S9-HD wrap behind the ear, are made from a rubbery material, and are perfect for the gym.
- Bluetooth Speakers: The BlueAnt M1 bluetooth speaker is a portable Bluetooth wireless speaker that has some real oomph. You really feel the bass and hear all the high notes, the battery lasts forever, its easy to travel with and super easy to use.
- Greg recommends an Otterbox case for the Curve 8250 or the 8900.
- Great reasonably priced secret santa office gifts and stocking stuffers: Check out a pair of Dots gadget gloves or heavier iTWYF leather gadget gloves.