The team behind eWallet let us know that they have updated their secure information storage application with some new features. The main upgrades seem to be in their desktop side of the application with only a minor feature or two added to the BlackBerry version from what I can tell.
New users can purchase eWallet for $19.95 which is surprisingly pretty good for a password keeping application. The downside is that the new update is a $10 for owners of version 6.0 unless they purchased the app after August 30th.
From the description:
- Use AutoPass with Firefox: eWallet’s AutoPass feature now enters usernames and passwords for you in Firefox, as well as Internet Explorer.
- Enjoy a great new look: eWallet for Windows has a brand-new interface, making it easier than ever to work with your info. And if the new look just isn’t for you – choose the Classic Style to use eWallet the way you remember it!
- Give eWallet some personal touches: personalize eWallet with a selection of styles, color schemes, and background options for a one-of-a-kind look.
- Open your most used cards fast: the new Recent Card list shows you which cards you’ve just had open, so you can switch back to them quickly.
- Keep eWallet ready when you need it: leave the program running when your wallet locks on security timeout – no waiting for eWallet to load the next time you need to open a wallet.
- Get quick tips as you work: new ToolTips offer pointers and teach you how to use eWallet’s options, so you can learn more as you go.
- Choose one style for all your cards: set global properties for your cards like the gradient background color, card borders, showing the icon or the hidden fields, and more.
- Read your info quickly: optional shading for alternate rows makes it easier to see each card item when you’re working in Flex View.
- Find help fast if you need it: eWallet’s Help Center links you right to our email support, online knowledgebase, step-by-step tutorials and full eWallet documentation.
- Work on Windows 7: eWallet is fully compatible with the new Windows 7 OS, as well as Windows Vista and XP.
- Enjoy many other new features: eWallet 7.0 also has improved remote sync options, updated printing (including print preview), a customizable Quick Access toolbar, faster search that displays results as you type – there are too many updates to list!