It still boggles my mind that kids have BlackBerrys but times have changed. I guess you have to get them hooked at a young age. With that said the developers of Net Nanny, ContentWatch, and SMobile Systems have partnered together to create a parental control solution for BlackBerry. They promise to help you monitor your child, reduce sexting, loss & theft, and protect your kid from online predators and exploitation.
The Net Nanny Mobile app has an annual subscription fee of $29.99 for the first phone and $14.99 for each additional phone. Existing Net Nanny users with a valid license can protect phones for $14.99 for each phone. The next version of Net Nanny Mobile, due early 2010, will also include full Internet filtering for the browser on the phone in an integrated web management console.
- View the content of Email, SMS and MMS messages on the phone.
- View all pictures taken, sent and received by the device.
- View logs of all voice conversations.
- View the complete address book and all applications installed on the phone.
- View phone location 24/7.
- GPS tracking using Google Maps.
- Remote device backup, lock, wipe and restore.
- Anti-virus and Anti-Malware scanning.
- Communication Control features for filtering of calls and text messages.
If you are up for
over protecting your kids check out Net Nanny Mobile at this link.