Luis let me know that BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5.0 Service Pack 1 has been released for Exchange and Domino. We mentioned that this was coming over a week ago and it has been delivered as promised.
There are some interesting new features additions in this new version but here are the highlights:
- Open Document Format (ODF) Support – Support for .odp files and .ods files on BlackBerry devices. These are OpenOffice format files for wordprocessing, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- VMware Certification
- BlackBerry Browser device dashboard – Mobile friendly
- Support for Microsoft® SQL Server® 2008
- Support for Windows® Internet Explorer® version 8
- Support for importing Wi-Fi® profiles and VPN profiles from a .csv file