Sgt-d let us know that his team has released BlackBerry Master Control Program 0.9.2.0 final today with a slew of new updates. The new version supports the new JavaLoader 5 beta 5 which should improve things but requires Desktop Manager 5.0.
- MCP now supports Java Loader 5.0.0 Beta 5 (JDE)
- Stand alone EXE now downloads the correct Java Loader EXE (5.0 Beta 5)
- Stand alone EXE now downloads the correct images
- Note: Existing users: close MCP, delete the images and icons folders, run mcp.exe again
Operating System Management (OSM) Changes
- "More/Games" section is now "More/IM’s" (Instant Messengers)
- "Instant Messengers" section is now "BlackBerry Games"
- More/IM’s > More Modules: Added: CityID
- BlackBerry Games: Added: Block Breaker Deluxe 2, Bejeweled, Twist Demo, Monopoly, Peggle Demo, Tetris, Texas Hold ‘Em Poker, The Sims 3
- Confirmation page for OS now shows your PIN in the sample image on the right side
More Changes (Since 0.9.1.1)
- MCP gets a major facelift! Brand new graphics for the navigation panel and installers! – Thanks Shane!!!
- Save Modules now allows user to create ALX/JAD for saved modules (http://mcpfx.com/page.php?21)
- Added Backup & Restore for third party applications (2 clicks) (http://mcpfx.com/page.php?21)
- Added ALX/JAD Builder with drag & drop window for building the module list (http://mcpfx.com/page.php?21)
- Hotkey Navigation (F-Keys) updated (http://mcpfx.com/page.php?22)
- Load/Erase (and other) information popups are now modal (main screen is disabled until operations complete)
- Left side navigation panel reduced number of icons dramatically (it was too cluttered)
- MCP navigation icon hints are now more detailed and describe what each page can do
- MCP Live Support tool (separate download -> bin\support.exe) allows remote viewing and interaction
- MCP installer now adds "MCP Log" and "MCP Live Support" to the Windows Start Menu
- External apps icons: added intelligence to left click… if app exists, execute it, if not, go to website
- External apps icons: hints updated to acknowledge ability to middle click for settings
- OS Management: Added "Delete JVM" checkbox (if checked Application Loader will start with the /nojvm parameter which will destroy JVM on the device)
- OS Management: Added "Full Wipe" checkbox (if checked Java Loader will "Wipe" the device destroying any existing IT Policies prior to the OS installation)
- Navigation: Load/Erase/Save Modules used to be "hidden" under the "Java Loader" page, they are now in the main navigation area
- Development platform upgraded from "Windows XP SP3 / CodeGear RAD Studio 2009" to "Windows 7 RC1 / Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010"
- Load Modules > Locate files now initially shows all COD and JAD files, selector allows user to filter differently
- MCP Bin folder path corruption bug fixed – this was fully annoying!
For all of the details on this build please visit http://mcpfx.com/page.php?28
Standard / 2.94 MB (3,086,296 bytes)
Portable / 3.07 MB (3,220,576 bytes)
Stand Alone / 1.45 MB (1,526,208 bytes)
RIM BlackBerry Desktop Manager 5.0 or higher is required.