Chocolate Chunk Apps offered us 30 copies of their new Remote Print app to give away to 30 lucky winners. The contest is now over and the winners can be found after the jump. If you won don’t forget to thank Chocolate Chunk Apps in the comments for this awesome prize.
In case you didn’t win you still might want to check Remote Print out. The app lets you print wirelessly from your BlackBerry to your home PC printer over Wi-Fi or to a work printer over BES. The program is actually two parts. You install a server app on the PC where the printer is connected and the client app is installed on your BlackBerry. You can then print emails, address book entries, memos, excel files, PDF files, and even images! You can even use it just to send files to your PC from your BlackBerry. They have also recently added support for the Storm and Storm2.
Features from the description:
- Native integration into BlackBerry email, address book and memo applications for quick printing direct from the menu bar.
- Print Office (Excel, Word etc) and PDF files! (requires Office/Adobe reader to be installed on PC).
- Print photos and image files (png, gif, bmp, jped, jpg etc) direct from your BlackBerry.
- Use the send option to send any file directly to your PC without printing: great for quick BlackBerry->PC file transfers.
- Inbuilt file explorer to select files or whole folders for printing/sending.
- For BES users, print to your office printer from anywhere – even without WiFi.