Quite a few readers let us know that Sprint has finally made the change in their Call Forwarding rules. They used to charge you 20c/minute for call forwarding unconditional which is what you needed for YouMail and Google Voicemail to work. According to YouMail this has not been changed. You also no longer are required to call up customer service to get it enabled.
Now, Sprint customers can use YouMail as their mobile voicemail and get these great benefits.
- See a list of your messages and scroll and listen to voicemail on your phone, online or email
- Save your voicemails forever and share with anyone
- Greet callers by name or assign different greetings to different callers
- Block unknown and unwanted callers
It’s easy to switch your voicemail to YouMail:
- Go to www.youmail.com to create a YouMail account
- Simply dial *289095106169 and press ‘talk/send’.
- Upon successful activation you will hear two alert tones. If you’re unsuccessful activating call forwarding, contact Sprint Technical Support at 888-211-4727 for assistance.
Let us know if it works for you!