I have always dreamed that one day an app would come out to let me assign my own shortcuts to the keys on my BlackBerry keyboard. For example, I miss the shortcut to my alarm clock. Better yet I am hoping that one comes out letting you double tap keys to open an app.
Still Super QWERTY is a step in the right direction. It lets you set the Q key as a shortcut launcher to open up to 80 different shortcuts. Its a pretty cool app for $3.99 and you can find it at this link.
- The fastest way to access your applications at present.
- Quick start with the key "q" in main screen.
- You can start Super QWERTY in the system menu, launch from anywhere.
- Up to 80 shortcuts, you can set as much as your favorite applications.
- Friendly design, attention to the used shortcuts, never mess up.
- You can enter the applications in Super QWERTY simply by clicking your trackball/trackpad/enter.
- Easily to compose a SMS/PIN/Email text to your contacts.
- Your settings will be saved even your reinstall Super QWERTY.