Chocolate Chunk Apps has created a unique application with Remote Print. This app lets you print wirelessly from your BlackBerry to your home PC printer over Wi-Fi or to a work printer over BES. The program is actually two parts. You install a server app on the PC where the printer is connected and the client app is installed on your BlackBerry. You can then print emails, address book entries, memos, excel files, PDF files, and even images! You can even use it just to send files to your PC from your BlackBerry.
Giveaway Details: Chocolate Chunk Apps has kindly offered 30 free copies of Remote Print to readers who comment on this article. Just leave your name and a valid email address in the email field and if you are randomly selected you will win a free copy! Comments must be left before Friday Nov 6th at 11:59PM EST to win and winners should hopefully be notified shortly thereafter. Only one comment per user will be accepted!
Features from the description:
- Native integration into BlackBerry email, address book and memo applications for quick printing direct from the menu bar.
- Print Office (Excel, Word etc) and PDF files! (requires Office/Adobe reader to be installed on PC).
- Print photos and image files (png, gif, bmp, jped, jpg etc) direct from your BlackBerry.
- Use the send option to send any file directly to your PC without printing: great for quick BlackBerry->PC file transfers.
- Inbuilt file explorer to select files or whole folders for printing/sending.
- For BES users, print to your office printer from anywhere – even without WiFi.