Tom let us know that DataViz has upgraded their popular Documents To Go application to version 2.0. This version brings a number of new updates but it also brings a $29.99 upgrade fee for anybody who purchased version 1.0 for $70. I guess daring to editing documents on your BlackBerry is bound to hit your wallet.
What’s New in Version 2.0?
- Desktop Application for File Synchronization
Windows users can now easily sync files between their computer and device via USB cable. Once the files are set to sync, any edits made will automatically be transferred upon synchronization.
- Enhanced PDF To Go
Updated version introduces many new features including: find and copy text, save as, send via email, bookmarks and more!
- Documents To Go Files
Smartphone file browser where users can access and manage (delete, rename, copy and paste) all of their Microsoft Word, Excel PowerPoint, Adobe PDF, and graphics in one centralized location.
- Open Password Protected Office 2007 Files
Open Microsoft Word and Excel (97-2007) files that are protected by a password.
Other Key Premium Features Include:
- Create new Word, Excel and PowerPoint files
- Spell checking for word processing files
- Advanced character, font and paragraph formatting
- Sorting in spreadsheets
- View and update charts in spreadsheets
- Insert, duplicate and delete slides in presentations
Check out all the details at this link. So anybody running to purchase this update???