The popular javaloader GUI BBSAK (BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife) has been updated to version 1.6. There were a few system errors in the original 1.6 release which has now been fixed in version 1.6.3. I use BBSAK all the time and find it really useful for accessing some of the more complex Javaloader.exe features.
NEW to BBSAK v1.6
- Brand New Tabbed Layout for better organization
- Animated app expansion
- Multiple COD install now available through the "Install COD(s)" button
- Multiple COD removal now available through the "Remove COD(s)" button (Read system required to remove cods)
- Install JAD files (ALL CODs referenced in JAD file must be in the SAME FOLDER as JAD)
- JAD Maker now included! (Box is drag and drop for windows xp and vista users only)
- New BB Screenshot Preview! – Preview your screenshot before you save it!
- RESTORE APPS BUTTON IS BACK!!! (NOTE** will install all files under "BBSAK BACKUP" in the applications section of your blackberry removing this app will remove ALL apps in the backup!!!!! THE ALX IS STILL CREATED!!! feel free to install that via loader.exe or blackberry desktop manager)
Thanks Jason, Mike, & Mahmoud for sending this one in!