The developers of mblStats let me know about their application that lets you track statistics and usage on your BlackBerry. It lets you track minutes, emails, contacts. It has quite a few settings letting you setup times to log minutes so you are only logging daytime and not nighttime minutes. You can even get alerts when you reach a certain limit. The app will even let you know who you contact the most in your address book.
- Track Statistics of Incoming and Outgoing: SMS, PIN, Email, Calls, Call Duration
- Track a Custom Talk Time (eg.6pm to 1am)
- View specific statistics for people in your Address Book
- View Highest Stats to see who calls you the most or sends you the most sms etc.
- See statistics based on Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly and Total intervals.
- Take screenshots of your stats so everyone can see just how addicted you are to your BlackBerry
- **IMPORTANT** The All Version is not fully compatible with other applications that control sms. The outgoing sms count will not be able to update, as other applications may block this port. (This includes BlackBook All Versions)
- The Storm Version of this app is fully Compatible with the Storm Version of BlackBook as BB OS 4.7 fixed the previous shortcoming. Other applications that deal with SMS may not be be compatible.