We let you know about ToySoft’s iconManager earlier this month. The app is a collection of a few widgets that show up as homescreen icons. The idea is really cool but currently there are only 2 icons available but more will be coming as a free upgrade to the $1.99 application. Hopefully the next icon available will be creating your own website shortcuts.
Giveaway details: ToySoft has provided 50 free copies of iconManager for readers who comment on this article. Just leave a comment with your name and valid email address and if you are randomly selected you will win a free copy! Comments must be left before Oct 19th at 11:59PM EST to win and winners should hopefully be notified shortly thereafter. Only one comment per user will be accepted!
From the description:
iconManager is a icon manager to mange AppIcons apps created by Toysoft. AppIcon is a application that updates the icon on the HomeScreen to give you the most current information about a subject. Currently included with iconManager are:
- iCalendar – an appIcon that displays the current day and optionally show the icon name in day of the week or month eg: Friday or October. The day is automatically update when it changes. You can change the Calendar icon and text color. Include are 5 different calendar icons. Support Themes with hidden items.
- iBattery – an appIcon that displays the current battery charge. It shows a graphical display of the actual battery percentage charged. optionally you can set the icon name to the charge percent eg: 90%
When you purchase iconManager you will get future new appIcons free.
- Includes iCalendar appIcon
- Support Themes with hidden items on OS 4.7 and higher
- Includes iBattery appIcon
- Select from 5 different calendar icon templates
- Change color for the icon
- No additional setup is required after initial install and configuration of each appIcon
- cool display of icons
- icons are updated automatically and on each system reset
- iCalendar supports localization eg: english, french, spanish etc…