After I played a similar game on my friends HTC Touch I was impressed. Labyrinth is a digital clone of the classic wooden marble game I used to love as a kid. You need to guide the poor little marble past obstacles to its end goal. With the Storm’s accelerometer this game is really cool but it actually still plays nicely on my Bold and is also compatible with the Tour, 8900, & Pearl Flip.
New in version 1.1:
- New look at labyrinth UI and effects
- Improved physics simulation
- Improved game controls for trackball devices, added new animation
- Added new option – reset levels
- Added web registration (user’s wishes)
- Improved gameplay with timers & lives, – you have to manage to pass the level for some time and a certain number of attempts