Josep let me know that RIM is running their BlackBerry Innovation Forum in four European countries in October and November. The schedule has them in:
- Spain – Madrid: 15th October
- France – Paris: 20th October
- UK – London: 22nd October
- Deutschland – 10th & 11th November
I did not know that RIM ran such events internationally so I thought I would shine a bit of light on that fact. This event is targeted at current European customers and prospects. RIM describes it as “THE BlackBerry® event series in Europe” which talks it up quite a bit.
The forum is intended to let customers and prospects:
- Hear directly from other BlackBerry customers about how leveraging the BlackBerry platform and deploying solutions has benefited their businesses.
- During dedicated breakout tracks, you will be able to listen to industry and BlackBerry experts discuss the latest challenges and developments in mobility for your line of business.
- Network with our key application partners and BlackBerry teams, to find out more about how applications and our platform can help to give your business the competitive edge.
Check out more details at www.blackberryinnovationforum.com