Tashanna let me know about ZenMinder (featured on Rimarkable) which is yet another multiple alarm app for BlackBerry. In OS 4.6+ you can add multiple alarms for free in the calendar application but apps like these make it simpler. There is already BBSmart Alarms Pro ($4.99) and TinyAlarm ($5.99) which do more or less the same thing but now there is also ZenMinder.
ZenMinder is on sale now for $4.99 until Sep 30 after which it jumps up to $8.99. I don’t know why they think their app should command a premium but for now it is priced in line with the competition. I am curious how many people are using a 3rd party app for multiple reminders… If so what app are you using? Do you have OS 4.6+?
From the description:
ZenMinder is a simple and elegant reminder and alarm application for BlackBerry smartphones that will remind you of the most important tasks and events in your daily life.
Some situations where ZenMinder is used and helpful:
- Multiple wake up calls in the morning
- Reminds you to take your medicine
- Get reminded to pick up the kids
- Get reminded to water the flowers every second day
- Get reminded to follow a new habit
- Schedule important calls every few months
- Set alarms to get up in the morning and set reminders to go to bed
- Define a personal mission statement and remind yourself regularly
With ZenMinder you can easily set multiple reminders for activities, tasks and other important issues and get reminded by your BlackBerry with a friendly reminder tone. The convenient repeater functionality allows to create recurring reminder that help you establish and maintain new routines and habits.
- Simple and elegant user interface for a remarkable user experience
- Set reminder at a certain date and define recurrences
- Four available Zen reminder sounds
- Possibility to play custom sound files from your BlackBerry
- Unlimited number of reminders
- Notification with vibration
- Deactivation of reminders on weekends or manually
- 12/24 hour time format
- Optional auto-delete of expired reminder