Wow! Talk about an eye-catching theme! OK, so skulls are generally not my thing but this theme definitely makes a statement with it’s deep, dark red colors and rough, edgy graphics. Designed by Tony over at Cocky Culture, I have yet to test this baby out but as a rule, I love the way all of their themes work….effortlessly in fact, and they never take up much memory on my Berry. Add to that, a hot design and you got a winner for sure.
From the description:
A vivid skull and cross bones theme complete with hidden dock! Just because its a business phone doesn’t mean it has to always look “business.” Crimson brings attitude and style to your Blackberry without sacrificing speed or battery life.
- An edgy, progressive design
- Original visuals and icons
- Hidden Docks (2 on the Storm and 1 on all other phones)
- Hidden Home Screen Buttons (Storm only)
- Stands out from the crowd
- Battery pull is recommended after installation.
Crimson is available for a variety of BlackBerry devices for $4.95 but you can get it for $3.95 until this Friday (9/25). Just visit the Berryreview Store for more info.