Christopher let me know that he released KBLauncher which lets you quickly fire up applications. You just start typing the name of the app and it will start narrowing down the selection. He calls it a command line for your BlackBerry. Personally I think it reminds me of the OSX Spotlight search which I use all the time to find apps. The cool part is that the app remembers apps that you use frequently and brings them to the top of the list. The app is pretty cheap at $3.99 and has a 3 day free trial at this link.
- Fast command access.
- No setup. KBLauncher automatically your apps. apps.
- KBLauncher learns from your usage by prioritizing your recently used commands.
- Works on SureType keyboard layouts (Pearl, Pearl Flip, Storm).
- Cool transparent window effects.
- Run commands not normally available on your Home screen: WiFi toggle, memory cleaner.
- Low memory requirements: tiny install footprint!