I personally use the free MaraTick app but Bla1ze pointed out that there is now a new player in town called MyCart. The free version of MyCart is pretty feature full and the Pro version only costs $2.99 which is not bad. Personally I would be more inclined to pay and try it out if it had an option to sync to the web or even another device like HoneyDew.
The free version has some pretty cool features:
- Add/Edit/Delete items
- Email/Import Lists
- Custom Highlight Colors
- Convenient ‘Send to Clipboard’ for emails
- Ticked items pushed to the bottom of the list
- "Budget Minder" get warned if you go over budget and by how much.
The pro version adds:
- Create Multiple Lists
- Flag Items
- Hide Unflagged &/or Checked items
- Email/Import Lists *Pro Feature: Import into Existing Lists Also*
- Suggestions (Easily add items you’ve entered before)
- Customizable List (Ticked/Unticked) and Banner Colors