Sorry guys RIM had us take down the article as per their statement below…
Re: Notice of Copyright Infringement and Misappropriation of Trade Secret – Request for Immediate Take-down
Research In Motion Limited (“RIM”) is writing to notify you that screenshots of RIM software, which appears to be on servers under your control, is infringing RIM’s copyright and constitutes an unauthorized disclosure of RIM’s trade secrets. We are placing you on notice that:
1. The copyright infringement in question is the unauthorized display and reproduction of the RIM strictly confidential operating system 126.96.36.199 posted on BerryReview.com (the “Infringing Material”). Disclosure of RIM’s confidential and proprietary trade secret information threatens to cause RIM irreparable harm.
RIM has not licensed, authorized, consented to, or otherwise permitted anyone to post the content contained in the Infringing Material. Accordingly, we request that you immediately remove and/or disable all access to the Infringing Material and provide confirmation of the same. The use of the Infringing Material is not approved, sanctioned or endorsed by RIM, and threatens to cause RIM irreparable harm.
2. The Infringing Material can be found at the following locations:
Please remove any and all other instances of the Infringing Material from the BerryReview.com website. Please also restrict any future hosting or display of this software on this website.
3. I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted software and trade secrets described above is not authorized by the copyright or trade secret owner, its agent, or the law.
4. I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notification is accurate and that I am authorized to act on behalf of RIM, the owner of the trade secrets and copyright in the above-designated software that is posted and available for download on your site.
5. My electronic signature is:
Jordan R. Vaeth
Research In Motion Limited