Glam Software let me know about the recent release of their app SlickTasks which essentially takes the BlackBerry tasks application to a new level. This is coming from the same developer as Genicious (Free delicious client) and Mindberry (mindmapping).
SlickTasks groups your tasks into a folder tree so you can organize and style your tasks. You can also customize reminders with LED colors, vibrations, and notifications. SlickTasks also synchronizes with the native tasks and calendar application so there really are no downsides. The app is on sale currently at $2.95 until Aug 31st after which it goes up to $4.95.
Giveaway: Glam has been kind enough to offer up 60 copies of SlickTasks to the first readers who head to this link and use the coupon code BREVIEW_SLICK. Don’t forget to thank Glam in the comments!
From the description:
SlickTasks is powerful task management application for BlackBerry. It increases your productivity by help you easily organize your tasks into folders and subtasks. Simply, it’s an organized lifestyle. You can set reminder for your tasks and SlickTasks will remind you then the time comes. You never forget the important tasks in your life, you stay focused on getting things done, and enjoy the day. You can set recurring tasks for your daily, weekly, monthly or even yearly tasks.
Do you ever feel overwhelmed with so many different tasks in your life? Now, you can stay organized with SlickTasks.
- Organize tasks, subtasks into tree-structure folders. Folders can be nested as complex as you want.
- Add new task very fast with inline task entry feature. No another entry screen required.
- Quick Expand/Collapse branches with Alt+Space or Left/Right trackball.
- Set text color, style like Bold, Italic, Underline.
- Set reminder with LED colors, vibration option of your choice.
- Set recurrence task. You can auto create reminder for recurring tasks. It made SlickTasks a powerful reminder tool.
- No limit! Create as many tasks and reminders as you want.
- Synchronize from built-in Calendar and Tasks app.