Mobatech has a slick checkbook application that has the unique ability to export to Quicken QIF format. I think that improves it usefulness since it lets you easy offload the information you have entered in the application.
For today only the app is 50% off bringing it down to $6.47 from $12.95. That is a pretty good deal since I cannot think of any other checkbook app that is in that price range since most are $10+.
Personal accounting is made easy and accessible on your BlackBerry with Mobile Checkbook. If you have ever had trouble keeping track of your bank account balance, then this application is for you!
Mobile Checkbook lets you record transactions as they happen. With this powerful program, you will never again be without your up-to-date account balance! Whether you’re in the car, at a restaurant or out shopping, Mobile Checkbook gives you immediate access to your current account information from anywhere at anytime.
- Record account transactions on the go.
- Quickly view your bank account balance.
- View past transactions including date, time, payee, memo and check number.
- Modify, clear or delete transactions at any time.
- Maintain an unlimited number of accounts.
- E-mail transaction lists to your personal computer for storage off of your phone.
- Export your transaction lists in HTML, Excel(XLS) or Quicken(QIF) format.
- View a greater number of transactions on the screen at one time.
- Drill down into your transaction list to view transaction details.
- View your total withdrawal & deposit amounts to compare saving vs spending.