The original OS for the BlackBerry 8520 Curve is pretty stable on T-Mobile but Bla1ze managed to spot OS 126.96.36.1996 online. The cool part is that there is a change log!
- If you tried to compose an SMS text message you might not have been able to use the contact look-up feature as expected.
- If you composed an MMS message and attached a video or picture to the message, the message might not send as expected if it was larger than 220KB. In some cases, your device might have displayed that the message had been sent when it had not been.
- If you took a picture with the Camera application the captured image might not have appeared as expected on your display and you might have bounced back to the viewfinder screen.
- On some occasions, you might not have been able to complete Enterprise Activation over the wireless network and you might have received an error message.
- Your device might not meet JSR113 implementation or pass TCK test certification.
Nothing really exciting there but still may be worth an upgrade if you have the time.