The team over at Total Control have been busy toiling away to get this very cool application up and running for your BlackBerry. Imagine being able to take holidays on the other side of the world and still be able to keep check on thing visually at your workplace or home. The possibilities are endless, Nanny-cam would be one application that this could be set up to work with. Wirelessly log-in to your video feed and you have live, up to date vision of what is going on wherever your are.
There is a free trial available so you can test out if this application is what you are looking for or not. They have cameras set up at different locations around the world to give you a full feel of what speeds will be like. (Some even have pan and zoom capability which is pretty cool and the ‘wow’ factor alone to know you are controlling a camera from the other side of the world)
You can get more information here: http://totalcontrolapp.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=42&Itemid=66
More compatability information and screenshots after the jump :
From their site: Video Camera Edition for the Blackberry. Here you will find information regarding our video surveillance software. The application supports viewing and controlling of ip cameras and video encoders. For analog cameras and dvr the application has support for video encoders.
The video camera software is available in seven packages:
- Singlecam Edition: 1 supported video feed
- Multicam4 Edition: 4 supported video feeds
- Multicam8 Edition: 8 supported video feeds
- Multicam16 Edition: 16 supported video feeds
- Multicam32 Edition: 32 supported video feeds
- Multicam64 Edition: 64 supported video feeds
- Enterprise Edition: custom supported video feeds (contact directly for pricing)
- D-Link (see faq regarding these)
- Linksys (see faq regarding these)