Shao let me know about their latest app Leave It On. The app has a very simple purpose. It lets you configure up to 5 applications where you can set the background to not turn off or have an extended timer like 1 or 2 hours. I can’t really think where this would be useful for myself but ShaoSoft lists off Google Maps, Shazam, Media Player, Web Browser, and other applications that they think will benefit from this feature. The app is currently on sale until July 17 for $1.49 after which it jumps up to $1.99.
Giveaway Details: Shao kindly gave us 50 copies to give away to the first readers who head over to this link and use the coupon code BerryRevIt
- Leave the backlight on automatically for up to 5 applications. Just launch the application and Leave It On will automatically keep the backlight on for you.
- Keep the backlight on while charging, through USB, car charger or regular charger.
- Low battery setting. Disable the backlight from staying on when the battery falls below a certain percent (configurable)
- Set how long to keep the backlight on for, settings from 1 minute to 2 hours or never.
- System wide “Leave It On” menu option so you can leave the backlight on at the click of a button