It’s been a long time coming… Over the years many of you have asked for a way to discuss topics on BerryReview and requested that we add forums. We were listening but wanted to make sure that we do it right so we took our time.
Today I am proud to say we are ready to launch our BerryReview Forums Beta. The forums are not intended as competition to other forums but rather as a compliment to the news found on BerryReview. This new feature gives readers a chance to share their thoughts and ask question and assist other BerryReview readers while expanding our community. We get many questions, tips, rants, & reviews a day and this is a perfect medium to share those with all our readers and crowd source solutions.
Check it out at www.berryreview.com/forums/
- There is a mobile friendly version of the forums! Just visit from your BlackBerry
- Your login is the same login you already have on BerryReview
- All of your previous and future comments are accounted for in your profile. Some of you may be surprised at the number!
- The forums are in a little different style than what you may be used to but BBPress definitely grows on you due to its simplicity.
- Your avatar (profile image) is driven by Gravatar so if you already set one up you are good to go. If not set one up free at this link.
- Currently there is no way to upload files due to a security issue. There is always photobucket and other options and if you need we can always upload the files for you if you email us.
I invite you to reply with any suggestions and comments you may have. Currently the forums are light on side features to ensure that we focus on the basics before we extend any further. Right now it is a place for discussing topics with your peers and I think the current setup is perfect for that. Expect this to evolve as time goes on.
Dive in, have fun, and let me know what you think!
PS: If you are having trouble logging in on both the forums and regular site please clear out all of your cookies and try again. Let us know if you run into the issue.