Hangman really brings back memories… Tafasa let me know about a new game they have released based on the classic Hangman game. It has one player and two player modes where you can either play one of almost 3000 word puzzles or enter in a word for a friend to guess. You can also research and define the word after you win or lose so you improve your game.
Sadly the game only works on the Storm but that is how most of Tafasa’s games are. Hopefully that will change with time. One of the best parts about the game is the price, which is only $0.99!
From the description:
Now you can play this classic word game on your BlackBerry! The game has two modes:
- One Player: Randomly picks words from the large collection of 2900+ words included organized in 8 different categories
- Two Player: Type in your own word and hand the BlackBerry to your friend to try to solve
The game offers two different keyboard layouts to accommodate everyone, and offers fun graphical interface. When the game is over, you get a button to quickly research or define the word you just tried to solve. This is a great way to learn about new words and facts!
- Over 2900 different words
- 8 different word categories (Animals, Adjectives, Cities, Countries, Languages, Nouns, Verbs, Water Bodies)
- Two different game modes (one player and two player)
- Three difficulty modes which set how many mistakes you can make
- Choose your own custom word in two player mode
- Two different keyboard layouts (QWERTY and Alphabetical)
- Button to quickly go online and research the word or to define it (depending on the context) after the game is done