I am not sure when this was added but I cannot imagine why DynoPlex was so quiet about it. Jamie pointed out to me that eOffice now has Google Docs integration and even supports collaboration on spreadsheets. eOffice has really fallen out of favor since OS 4.5+ brought Documents To Go for free. Still it had a pretty impressive (although clunky) feature set that they really revamped recently. They also drastically cut their price to $29.95 compared to their older $69-$129 price points.
The whole suite has some really cool features like:
- Access and view files on your PC using a little tool installed on your PC
- Subscription free online storage of your documents
- Collaborate Real Time in Google Docs with spreadsheets.
- You can also access files from your Google Docs account and edit them on your device by just entering in your username and password
- Fax Directly from Your BlackBerry
- Print Documents & Photos from Your BlackBerry to Bluetooth or mobile printers
It even has a free trial. I feel like I missed the boat on this one and have just installed eOffice again to give it a shot. I have not had eOffice installed since my 8800 so this should be interesting…