SmartCalling is a slick new application that Mauricio let me know about. It is technically free but the developer requires that you register after you use it 20 times and asks kindly for a donation of $7. In short it walks a fine line between donationware and free so I wont label it as free. Now on the the actual application…
SmartCalling has some cool features like vibrating while ringing and creating a new calendar entry when you finish a call. You can also have it alert you by vibrating every few minutes during a call and auto redial. You can pick up the app OTA at this link or from your desktop at this link. After using it 20 times you must register using this form with your name, email address, and PIN and you will automatically get a registration code. You can also leave the developer a donation at that link.
The full feature list includes:
- Vibrate and Ring while Incoming call
- Create new calendar dialog when call disconnected!
- Alert every minutes with tone.
- Auto Redial.
- Automatic call again when line errors.
- When the first wire on the other side does not prompt.
- When busy.
- Customize the number of call again, or call to the line where the other party prompt.
- Limited time conversation
- Automatically turn on backlight:
- When may have connection (Connected)
- When traffic interruption (Call fail)
- When the call ends (Disconnect)
- When a call waiting. (Call Waiting)
- When the call hold (Hold).
- When mindedness call (Call Resume)
Let me know what you think if you try it out!