Miguel let me know that iFit from MMMOOO has been released for the BlackBerry OS. Its a pretty popular fitness guide for Symbian that is now available for us too. It gives you animations and rhythm for your exercises along with sound effects that are intended to “inspire” you. Personally I find that “Eye of the Tiger” or any Guns N Roses song works just as well but I guess variety is the key to success…
The app is pretty expensive at $12.99 but considering how much a Men’s Fitness magazine costs nowadays at the news stand its not that bad. 🙂 They also do not currently have a free trial which is a major con for the app but if you give it a shot let me know if it is any good!
From the product description:
Having fitness exercises has never been so fun. Push-ups, Bench Press, Sit-ups… iFit guides you by standard movement animation on screen with rhythmic sound according to your setting. The idea and mode is from a very popular interactive game console nowadays.
- 7 kinds of exercises meet your most fitness needs.
- Different sound effects to inspire you.
- Concise UI, simple operation.
- Exercises with planned amount & time length. Professional!
- Optional customized service with product: You can order from us the same product with your name or brand on it
- FREE future updates – send us your email receipt to our customer support e-mail and we will keep you up to date with all updates