Sorry for the delay on this announcement but preparations for Passover & tax season have me swamped. This is our monthly opportunity to reward our readers for sending in tips which help us get the news to all the rest of our readers sooner rather than later. It also exposes applications and other interesting products that would have flown under the radar. Congratulations JacobR for winning the March prize for letting us know about the US Cellular BIS 2.6 rollout! Expect an email from us soon.
Once again we will be continuing our successful tips promotion. You all know the drill. All you need to do is send us a relevant tip and you’re entered to win $50. Every month we will randomly select one reader who has sent a tip. That person can choose to receive $50 through PayPal OR a $50 Amazon gift certificate.
We already receive quite a few tips a day from you (our amazing readers), so we decided to reward something many of you already do! If you submit multiple tips in one month you have that many more chances to win. All tips remain confidential if you wish. As a reminder…
Tips can include but are not limited to:
- NEW! Your own review of BlackBerry software, accessories, or hardware that you submit for review & publication
- A hot new BlackBerry release or rumor
- New software or a software update (For example a new version of GTalk)
- A new theme release that we have not mentioned
- New or updated BlackBerry accessories
- Relevant news you found on another website
- Relevant leaked/insider information
- An interesting mobile website
- A tip on how we can improve BerryReview
- Anything BlackBerry related that you think we would find interesting
- In short: if we post an article about it you know you have the right idea
- Tips must be sent to either email@example.com or by using our Contact Us Form. That way we can accurately record your tip to be included in the drawing.
- Every tip you send in is counted as another chance to win.
- Tips that have no relevance or are just plain ridiculous (based on our judgment) will not be included in the drawing.
- You must include a valid email address along with the tip or else we won’t be able to contact you if you win.
- If you are selected as the winner we will do our best to get you your prize as long as it is allowed by law. For example, if you live in Nigeria you are probably out of luck.
- We reserve the right to modify, end, or cancel this promotion at any time at our sole discretion.
- The winner can choose that the $50 USD prize be delivered through either PayPal OR an Amazon gift certificate. (Keep in mind that PayPal will probably deduct some fees.)
- Sadly Public Relations representatives and vendors are not eligible for this promotion.