Hot on the heels of the last update Tom let me know that BBFileScout finally added a feature that it needed from the beginning. The new version 0.5.6 adds favorite directories so you can add a directory to that list for easy access. Definitely a feature that makes BBFileScout stick out as a must have application.
What’s new from the change log:
- Add the current directory to your ‘favorite directory list’
- From anywhere goto any of your favorite directories (from the list)
- General Settings: Font Size [‘small’|’medium’|’default’|’large’|’I am an old men’] (default: DEFAULT)
- Key short cuts [main screen]:
[SPACE]: Select/Deselect the current highlighted file and go to the next one
[SHIFT]+NAV UP|DOWN: Select/Deselect multiple files
- Key short cuts [favorite popup]:
[ENTER]: Open the selected favorite directory
[DEL|Backspace]: (Del)ete selected favorite directory entry
[ESC]: Cancel – close popup dialogue
- What’s fixed
- Options: Browse for ‘Startup directory’ & Browse for ‘Playlist directory’ will now only show directories
- An entered none existing ‘Startup directory’ will not cause BBFileScout to crash at startup
As a reminder BBFileScout is a Donation-ware/free application where the developer asks that you donate as much as you feel the application is worth at this link. You can read more about BBFileScout at this link or you can download it OTA at this link.