Remzi let me know that Rove has released version 4.2 of their popular Mobile Admin application. Nothing crazy in terms of new features since this new version is more of an evolution.
New features in Mobile Admin 4.2:
- Microsoft Systems Center Operations Manager 2007 – View and filter on events raised by Microsoft Systems Center Operations Manager and take proactive actions to resolve critical situations.
- Microsoft Systems Center Mobile Device Manager 2008 SP1 – Manage your Windows Mobile devices through the Mobile Device Manager, including provisioning and activating devices.
- VMware Virtual Infrastructure – Check and administer your VMware infrastructure on a global basis.
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5 – Directly control BES 5 services, and administer users using BAS.
- Audit Logging – Log, review and audit all changes made by mobile users.
- Credential management – Configure credentials for multiple servers.
- Windows Mobile SSH/Telnet and VNC integration – Create SSH/Telnet and VNC connections from any Windows Mobile device.
I still cannot believe that Rove discontinued their separate SSH client for BlackBerry but for those of you who can afford it Mobile Admin is a great product!