Hamish let me know that the latest version of BerryTweak has added quite a few new settings that should be a crowd pleaser. This reasonably priced $4.95 application lets you set quite a few options that RIM does not let you set manually. There is also a free 3 day trial to give it a spin and see if it is worth it for you. I like the new feature that lets you set individual power on and off times for every day of the week instead of the weekend/weekday options RIM has left us with. This fits in perfectly with the ability to schedule connections to turn off and on for each day of the week. I found this useful since I have a different schedule on Thursdays and Fridays.
BerryTweak lets you set:
- Automatically lock screen/keyboard during calls.
- Automatically dim backlight during calls.
- Vibrate on call/answer.
- Turn backlight and launch the message application on new message.
- Schedule power on/off individually for each day of the week.
- Automatically turn connections off when the battery is low.
- Schedule connections on/off individually for each day of the week.
- Hourly chime between certain times.
- Handy flashlight feature.
- Set LED green when charging.
- Set LED red when battery level is low.
Check it out in the store at this link. Here is to hoping the app just keeps getting better. I am liking Hamish’s approach of combining all of these little features instead of making an app for each and every one…