BlackBerry Master Control Program keeps on getting better as the developers work on it. They have just released version 0.9.2.0 beta 6 along with a new website and home for the application at www.mcpfx.com. There are quite a few bugs and features added in this beta including a new icon.
The highlights below:
- MCP now complies with Windows Vista/7 User Account Control (UAC)’
- MCP has a new icon – Thanks AntiShane!
- Pin/password area updated, more responsive
- Added Inverse/All/None buttons for Java Loader Save/Erase
- Added "Secure Mode" – doesn’t save device password to INI, off by default
- Added logging and verbose logging
- Screen capture size selector updated, eg: 95xx Storm Widescreen (480×360)
- Operating System Management (OSM) page updates
- Navigation pane (left side) updated, much cleaner
- Removed "One instance" – you can now run multiple instance of MCP
- Completely revamped the OS installation process – no more waiting!
- Screen capture lower controls "dock" to the bottom of the screen
Check out the full details and pick up the latest beta at www.mcpfx.com. If you find the application useful the developer is asking for donations.