Cerience has long been a big name in the mobile device industry. Viewing documents in our beloved but rather tiny screens has always been a problem and Cerience has always solved most of it with its RepliGo solution. The RepliGo Reader for BlackBerry is now in version 1.1 with the following features:
- rendering of Type 0, Type 1, Type 3, TrueType and CIDFont embedded fonts plus all of the 14 standard fonts of the PDF specification, including superior support for rotated fonts;
- multilanguage user interface with translations available in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish;
- new enterprise licensing options allowing for volume purchases and complimentary licenses for RepliGo Server customers;
- fast access to information with RepliGo Reader’s exclusive text search feature, allowing users to search and quickly find information in multipage documents;
- page recognition technology that reformats text, graphics and tables into a single column, making it easy to read documents by eliminating horizontal scrolling.
Also according to Cerience, “RepliGo Reader 1.1 is the only native PDF solution available that can render both embedded fonts and the entire set of 14 standard fonts of the Adobe® Portable Document Format. Customers now have a clear choice when compatibility, fidelity and usability are of the utmost importance.”
RepliGo Reader costs $19.95 for single user licenses with discounts available for volume purchases. The solution supports many BlackBerry models and is immediately available for trial, upgrade or purchase at the Cerience web site.