Last year in August we told you about QuickText. It is a simple but powerful app that helps you shoot out a quick SMS/Text Message. The developer just let me know that the application is now updated and optimized for the Storm. Its a very cool application if you are a power texter and has some great shortcuts. At $7.50 it is a bit pricey but I guess you have to pay for convenience.
Tired of jumping through hoops just to send a quick SMS text message? Then QuickText is for you. It’s like speed dial for text messaging.
- Add John to your QuickText list, then simply press “Q” for QuickText and “J” for John. That’s it!
- Storm users, just tap their name!
- Access QuickText by pressing the Q key, a Convenience Key, or simply clicking the QuickText icon. (The Q key requires a full QWERTY keypad, and the “Dial From Home Screen” option set to “No”. Not available on the Storm.)
- Assign a contact to any character on your keypad, including letters, numbers, or symbols.
- Assign any contact from your Address Book with the press of a key.
- Not on your QuickText list? Simply press the SPACE key to choose anyone from your Address Book, or ALT+SPACE to enter the number for a one-time use. (aka. Use Once)
- Need to call instead of text? Just select them and press the Send key. Great for Storm users!
- If you text people daily, then QuickText is a must! Try it for yourself and see!
- Fully Operational 14 Day Trial Period
- Now updated for the BlackBerry Storm!