When I mentioned the weak Vanguard mobile site last week Mark let me know that Fidelity has one that seems to be 10 times more useful. The features sound great and are impressive since they are a free.
- Get quotes – Real-time†, delayed* and option chain
- Access market info* – Market updates, market indexes, most actives, news
- Monitor – Watch list*, Alerts and browse funds
- View charts*
- Look up symbols*
- Trade stocks, mutual funds and options
- Check order status
- Access to after hours trading (requires pre-authorization)
View your accounts:
- Portfolio summary
- Account history and snapshot
Customize your viewing preferences and more…
† Fidelity customers: Log in just once every 30 days for automatic, wireless real-time quotes. * No log in to Fidelity Anywhere required.